Saturday, January 30, 2010

"SEND ME SOMEONE TO LOVE"



I have a God who loves me…Unconditionally at that
He’s always there beside me…no matter where I’m at
But I ask you Heavenly Father God, who reigns from high above
Please hear your humble servant…Send Me Someone to Love

With prayer and with thanksgiving,… Let this request be known (Phil. 4:6)
To you my Heavenly Father… for I’m tired of being alone
Please do not be angry if I’m coming incorrect
Forgive me for my boldness Lord, I mean no disrespect

But you said in the beginning “It’s not good to be alone”
Send me, Lord, a “Help Meet” I can’t find one on my own
I do love you with all my strength, and heart and soul and mind
But someone I can hold at night, I pray you‘ll let me find

Someone I can touch and kiss…caress and sometimes squeeze
Someone to kneel beside me as we pray on bended knees
Someone I can look upon each morning I awaken
Someone to take this path with me that no one yet has taken

Search me Lord… You know my heart, I do not ask amiss
I pray your will does not keep me in such a state as this
I can’t be with just anyone… (as I have been before)
I need and want that special soul… whom you have made me for

You said if I delight myself in you… you’ll do your part
You said that you would give me…“the desires of my heart” (Ps.37:4)
I commit my ways to you Lord…I trust in you at last
I stand in faith now thanking you for bringing this to pass (Ps.37:5)

In whatsoever state I am … I try to be content (Phil. 4:10)
But yes, I long to share my life with….someone Godly sent
Father God, please hear me as a pray to you above
If it’s within your will for me… “SEND ME SOMEONE TO LOVE”


By Benjamin Graham
1-28-10

No comments:

Post a Comment